Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Liquor Cabinet

I think it is pertinent information for me to break down my liquor cabinet, you'll quickly notice I like Bourbon and am upset with how quality imports not sold by BCLS are unavailable or prohibitively expensive on my budget.

Give me suggestions for other bottles as well, I am aware that I need to fill out the Rum, get a good scotch (Glenmorangie Im thinking), Campari, Oude Genever, Pisco are the next things on my list

Whisk(e)y
Jim Beam
Jack Daniels
Maker's Mark
Woodford Reserve
Knob Creak
Wild Turkey
Bulleit
Alberta Premium (100% Rye Bill)
Canadian Club 12 yr
Bushmill's 10yr
Jameson
Grant's
Bell's
Jim Beam Red Stag
Spicebox
Laird's 7 1/2 yrApple Brandy (drinks like whisky)

Brandy/Cognac
Courvoisier V.S.O.P
St.-Remy V.S.O.P.

Rum
Bacardi White
Gosling's Black Seal
Appleton Estate V/X
Sailor Jerry

Tequila
El Jimador Reposado
1800 Anejo

Gin
Boomsma (Jonge Genever)
Tanqueray
Bombay
Hendrick's

Vodka
Smirnoff
Homemade Lemon infused Smirnoff

OTHER
Bols Blue Curacao
Triple Sec (Meagher's)
Cointreau
Grand Marnier
Drambuie
Disaronno
Apricot Brandy (Meagher's)
Martini Sweet Vermouth
Martini Dry Vermouth
Noilly Pratt Dry Vermouth
Dubonet Rouge
Lillet
Chartreuse - Green
Aperol
Fernet Branca
Cynar
La Fee Absinthe
Kahlua
Bailey's
Frangelico
Creme de Cacao
Jagermeister
Fireball

And for the Syrups/Juices/Mixes, just to give you an idea of where im starting, definitely need a bit more stock here, restock my honey syrup, my demerrara simple syrup and get some more bitters for SURE

Syrups/Juices/Bitters
Orgeat (Giffards)
Grenadine (Rose's)
Real Pomegranite Grenadine (Giffard's)
Agave Syrup (Giffard's)
Simple Syrup (White Sugar)
Cranberry Cocktail (Ocean Spray)
Pineapple Juice (Boxed :( )
Club Soda
Tonic Water
Coke
Real Lemon (If I HAVE to use it...in case of real emergencies)
Lemons
Limes
Oranges
Angostura Bitters
Fee Brothers Orange Bitters
Peychaud's Bitters

No comments:

Post a Comment